Monster N-Tune - Candy Colours Collection
I've been super busy lately. Doing stuff that will not result in online proof, so you will have to take my word for it. This work I was doing, it required spending many hours on my computer, click-clackity-ing away. To dull some of the urban noise, I like to listen to music while I work. To my good fortune, this amazing opportunity came up to review these Monster N-Tune headphones.
These were designed with input from Nick Cannon, the slick, on-ear headphones lets you hear music like you've never heard it before. Details pop. Bass booms. And Monster's advanced technology keeps it distortion free, no matter how loud you blast it.
These headphones are extremely comfy because they nestle your ears. The sound is great, drowning out a busy coffee shop and letting me zone out. It made the music that came out of my computer sound cleaner than when it just comes out of my computer's speakers and it is stylish to boot. (Check out how the Candy Lime Green matches the green stripes on my frock.) It doesn't hurt that these are durable, sitting comfortably in my computer bag as I bike from home to coffee shop. They're also affordable for the quality and would make a great gift, in case you've started thinking about the holidays.
To win your very own pair of N-Tune headphones (valued at $150), read all about the Monster headphones here and let me know in the comments of this post which color you prefer. The comments on this post will be aggregated with the comments on the posts from the other bloggers participating in this review, and 25 pairs will be given away. This giveaway will close on Nov. 1, 2013.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post.
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
- This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
BlogHer will pool entries from participating blogs and select a sweepstakes winner at random and will contact the winner with details about fulfilling the prize.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/2/13 – 11/1/13.